At Naples Personal Training our trainers deliver safe, effective, fun, and interesting workouts (in that order) to all fitness-training clients. The training programs are developed to be varied and progressive, and geared toward improving our clients health and wellness. Our trainers are enthusiastic and supportive, so that our clients remain interested and stimulated, which helps ensure you stick with the program.
We provide One-on-one, buddy, or in-home Personal Training. Programs include strengthening, weight-loss, functional exercise, nutritional counseling, and postural re-education.
SINGLE SESSION RATES
3-11 Sessions: $85
12 Sessions: $960 ($80 per session)
18 Sessions: $1350 total ($75 per session)
IN HOME TRAINING
SINGLE SESSION RATES
3-11 Sessions: $55 per person, per session
12 Sessions: $1260 total ($630 per person,
$52.50 per person, per session)
18 Sessions: $1800 total ($900 per person,
$50 per person, per session)
IN HOME BUDDY RATES
Single Session: $130
ADAPT- A Doctor Assessed Personal Training Program
In addition to superior personal training programs, NPT offers A Doctor Assessed Personal Training (ADAPT) Program. The ADAPT program allows a client the reassurance and optimization of their goals by having a Doctor of Physical Therapy consulting with their personal trainer.
This program is best for you if you desire one or all of the following:
1. To have the reassurance of having a Doctor involved with your care
2. To stay in shape in spite of having medical issues/concerns
3. To continue your progress from physical therapy
What You Will Receive:
- One (1) consultative visit with our Doctor of Physical Therapy in which we will discuss your medical/rehabilitation history and perform a physical exam.
- The Doctor of Physical Therapy will then consult with our staff of personal trainers to develop a safe and effective exercise program customized for your individual needs.
- Personal training sessions with one of our premier personal trainers. You may choose to have as little as 3 or as many as 18 sessions with one of our personal trainers.
- Periodic supervision and availability of brief “check-ups” with the Doctor of Physical Therapy regarding your exercise plan and goals.
- Final review of your exercises by either one of our personal trainers or Doctor of Physical Therapy to ensure you are comfortable with becoming a safe, life-long exerciser!
The cost is the same as our Personal Training package rates, plus a one-time-payment of $125.
A Doctor Assessed Personal Training Program (ADAPT) was designed here at NPT to aid our clients in adapting to their transition from rehabilitation with any physical therapist to exercise maintenance. Often physical therapy clients have completed their course of rehabilitation and upon discharge struggle to continue their exercise program, have not met all of their goals, and/or have been cut short due to insurance reasons. Furthermore, some clients have had medical setbacks or complexities that do not warrant insurance-based rehabilitation. They struggle adapting from the medicalized world and society. We at Naples Personal Training offer this unique program to help our clients with this adaptation. The ADAPT Program offers the client a level of continual reassurance and expertise not found with any local health clubs or personal training outfits.
Certified Personal Trainer
Alberto is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine(NASM). He is a Naples native that is looking to further himsel...
Physical Therapist, Certified Personal Trainer
Dave received his physical therapy degree from the University of Ottawa in Canada and has been practicing since 2012. He also completed his Bachelor d...
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Athletic Trainer, Level 3 Golf Fitness Instructor
Dr. Gene Giamarino has been practicing physical therapy for thirty-nine years serving Brooklyn, Manhattan and Miami. He recently moved to Naples,...
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Personal Trainer
Samreen is certified with the American Council on Exercise (ACE) in personal training and is also a licensed Physical Therapist. She is originally fro...
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Pilates Instructor
Would you like to stand taller? Reduce Back Pain?, Play Golf or Tennis well without injury? , have more stamina? Be more agile? Look better and live l...