This traditional form of yoga focuses on breathing, flexibility and balance. Yoga can help slow down the effects of the aging process by maintaining muscle flexibility, encouraging relaxation, and strengthening muscles and joints. This class is modifiable for all ages and levels of participants. We place special emphasis on increasing flexibility of the muscles and spine. All the movements are easy and adjustable for any physical condition. Over time, this form of yoga will tone the body and focus the mind. Each practice will leave you relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. Beginners welcome! Mats provided.
- Benefits of Regular Yoga Practice:
- Reduce swelling in joints
- Increase joint mobility and strength
- Improve balance and stability
- Reduce chances of having a fall
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Aid digestion and elimination
- Improve sleep
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Improve blood flow
- Improve mood and well-being
- Recovery from surgery
- Aid in the grieving process
- With depression and anxiety
Free to members training 2 x week or more.
First class free to non-members.