At Naples Personal Training our trainers deliver safe, effective, fun, and interesting workouts (in that order) to all fitness-training clients. The training programs are developed to be varied and
We provide One-on-one, buddy, or in-home Personal Training. Programs include strengthening, weight-loss, functional exercise, nutritional counseling, and postural re-education.
SINGLE SESSION RATES
3-11 Sessions: $85
12 Sessions: $960 ($80 per session)
18 Sessions: $1350 total ($75 per session)
SINGLE SESSION RATES
3-11 Sessions: $55 per person, per session
12 Sessions: $1260 total ($630 per person,
$52.50 per person, per session)
18 Sessions: $1800 total ($900 per person,
$50 per person, per
IN HOME BUDDY RATES
Single Session: $130
In addition to superior personal training programs, NPT offers A Doctor Assessed Personal Training (ADAPT) Program. The ADAPT program allows a client the reassurance and optimization of their goals by having a Doctor of Physical Therapy consulting with their personal trainer.
This program is best for you if you desire one or all of the following:
1. To have the reassurance of having a Doctor involved with your care
2. To stay in shape in spite of having medical issues/concerns
3. To continue your progress from physical therapy
What You Will Receive:
- One (1) consultative visit with our Doctor of Physical Therapy in which we will discuss your medical/rehabilitation history and perform a physical exam.
- The Doctor of Physical Therapy will then consult with our staff of personal trainers to develop a safe and effective exercise program customized
foryour individual needs.
- Personal training sessions with one of our premier personal trainers. You may choose to have as little as 3 or as many as 18 sessions with one of our personal trainers.
- Periodic supervision and availability of brief “check-ups” with the Doctor of Physical Therapy regarding your exercise plan and goals.
- Final review of your exercises by either one of our personal trainers or Doctor of Physical Therapy to ensure you are comfortable with becoming a safe, life-long exerciser!
The cost is the same as our Personal Training package rates, plus a
A Doctor Assessed Personal Training Program (ADAPT) was designed here at NPT to aid our clients in adapting to their transition from rehabilitation with any physical therapist to exercise maintenance. Often physical therapy clients have completed their course of rehabilitation and upon